Class/Workshop, Computers/Technology, Education
Mid-State Literacy Council is excited to offer a series of computer skills workshops for Grandparents raising their grandchildren. These workshops will help you to manage school-related emails and use school websites and apps to stay informed. The first in this series, Computer Basics, will take place online in Zoom on October 14th. Learn how to use your computer files and email. To sign up, contact Karen Loerch at email@example.com? or call 814-238-1809. We hope to see you then!
JOIN ZOOM MEETING
MEETING ID: 856 4289 4287
Workshop schedule: Wednesdays, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
• October 14: Computer Basics - Learn how to use your computer files and email.
• October 21: Beyond Computer Basics – Learn how to navigate websites, and create, save and organize your documents.
• October 28: Phone Apps – Learn how to use apps and put apps on your phone for personal or school use.
• November 4: Reading at Home with your Grandchildren – Get ideas to encourage your grandchild to read and write more.
• November 11: Phone and Technology Scams – Learn about scams and how to avoid them.